Ateco Code 2007
One line pitch
We transform any electronic device into a smarter+connected device in seconds, true plug & play. Enterprises use our solution to quickly and cost-effectively join their assets and systems to their Internet of Things, applications and the Web.
Cisco state that less than 1% of devices are connected today. Alleantia makes the other 99% smarter and connected. Alleantia unique XPANGO technology turns any electronic device into an intelligent and connected device ('IoT -Ready') in seconds, allowing Enterprises to easily integrate their legacy and new equipment to their Internet of Things, its applications and the Web. ÔSmart devices' (intelligent, IP connected, web-managed, app-driven etc.) are very uncommon in Enterprise environment. Integration of legacy is key for effective IoT deployment, and will be as such for several years to come. We provide a turnkey solution for addressing this problem and enable cost-effective Industrial Internet of Things
Type of legal entity
Local or global target
Type of investors who funded this startup
- Bootstrap (Investment only from founders)
Incubated or Accelerated
Last year turnover (in euro)
Last year employees
Equity (Share Capital in euro)
Admission date to "Registro delle Imprese"
Admission date to "Registro delle Startup Innovative"
IT and other information services
List of any product or service sold
Alleantia products include the most powerful IoT Gateway on the market, the Library of